The 2017 batch is currently being formulated, planned and brewed. It will release in November. Find updates here.
Beer Church Ale is an annual project, now in its sixth year, which offers beer drinkers an easy way to support a worthy cause. All you need to do to contribute is drink the beer.
Over the years, a number of different local breweries have brewed different versions of the beer. The 2016 version, Beer Church India Pale Ale, was brewed by Georgetown Brewing Company in collaboration with Airways Brewing, Big Al Brewing, and Two Beers Brewing. Ingredients for the beer were kindly donated by Great Western Malting Company of Vancouver, Washington and YCH Hops of Yakima, Washington. Georgetown Brewing donated their time, facilities and resources and the other participating breweries donated their expertise.
Proceeds from the sale of Beer Church IPA benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Northwest Chapter.
Select locations around the Seattle area will pour Beer Church India Pale Ale beginning on November 12, 2016.
Find Beer Church India Pale Ale
We recommend you check with each of them to be certain that it is on tap when you visit.
- Airways Brewing in Kent
- Big Al Brewing in White Center
- Georgetown Brewing in Seattle
- Two Beers Brewing in Seattle.
- Attic, Madison Park (Seattle)
- Barking Dog Ale House, Ballard (Seattle)
- Beveridge Place Pub, West Seattle
- Brewmaster’s Taproom, Renton
- Chuck’s CD, Central District (Seattle)
- Chuck’s Hop Shop, Greenwood (Seattle)
- College Inn Pub, U District (Seattle)
- Cooper’s Alehouse, Lake City (Seattle)
- Copper Coin, West Seattle
- Fiddler’s Inn, Wedgewood (Seattle)
- Flatstick Pub, Pioneer Square (Seattle)
- Hopvine Pub, Capitol Hill (Seattle)
- Locol, West Seattle
- Latona Pub, Green Lake (Seattle)
- Stout, Capitol Hill (Seattle)
- West Seattle Bowl, West Seattle
- The Westy, West Seattle
more locations will be added soon
You can read the official press release here.